Early Bird Registration ends March 26 | NAFA's Hotel Discount Rate ends March 26 | Online Registration Ends April 10
Code of Conduct
NAFA is committed to providing a healthy, safe, productive and welcoming environment for all attending the 2024 Technical Seminar. All participants, including but not limited to attendees, speakers, volunteers, NAFA leadership, staff and other contracted service providers are expected to abide by the following Code of Conduct and Duty of Care. Responsibility is shared equally among all stakeholders, all of whom have a role to play in the mitigation of risk.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated and is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form related to gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, physical appearance, age, experience, or other characteristic.
- Use of hateful, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, or violent language.
- Inappropriate use of sexual language, nudity and/or images.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following.
- Unwelcome or uninvited attention or contact with another participant.
- Expressed or implied threat of physical or professional harm.
- Harassing photography or recording.
- Sustained disruption of presentations, sessions, or other events.
Consequences of unacceptable behavior:
NAFA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, including immediate removal from the 2024 Technical Seminar without warning or refund and restrictions on attendance at future NAFA meetings.
If you experience harassment, notice unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the NAFA staff or NAFA Board of Directors immediately. All complaints will be treated seriously and responded to promptly. All reports are confidential. We value your participation at the Technical Seminar.