Concerned about air quality in public transportation?
NAFA has brought together current industry experts for a discussion on this very topic to help “Clear the Air”.
A panel of experts will discuss air quality both on the ground and in the air relative to airborne pathogens and particulate and gaseous contaminants:
• Mass Transit – Buses and Subways
• Airport occupied space and airplane air quality
Who should attend?
- Indoor Air Quality and Air Filtration Professionals
- Filter Media Manufacturers
- Air Filtration Distributors
- HVAC Contractors
- Facilities Managers
- Airport Managers
- Transit Authority Managers