This certification program is an accreditation provided for learning the correct and safe protocol for changing of Bag in/Bag out (BIBO) hazardous air filter housings. BIBO housings are becoming more commonplace at hospital and healthcare institutions, pharmaceutical facilities, and biopharma research operations.
NCT Level II Training – Bag in / Bag out (BIBO)
The need for properly trained personnel for this hazardous protocol has prompted the National Air Filtration Association to launch the NAFA Certified Technician Level II accreditation program. This program involves a 3 hour tutorial, a 50-question open-book written exam and practical exam. Participants passing the two tests will receive the NCT Level II designation.
- NAFA Certified Technician – Level I
- Own, read, and understand the Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Air Filtration Systems
- NAFA/SMACNA Members: $300 per person
- Non NAFA Member: $900 per person
- Plus Additional Cost for supplies for the training including Full Face Respirator and Full Body Tyvek Suit: $218 per person.
Contact NAFA Staff for an Exam Application.