NCT Level II Training – Bag in / Bag out (BIBO)
This certification program is an accreditation provided for learning the correct and safe protocol for changing of Bag in/Bag out (BIBO) hazardous air filter housings. BIBO housings are becoming more commonplace at hospital and healthcare institutions, pharmaceutical facilities, and biopharma research operations.
The need for properly trained personnel for this hazardous protocol prompted the National Air Filtration Association several years ago to launch the NAFA Certified Technician Level II accreditation program. This program involves a 3-hour tutorial, a 64-question open-book written exam and practical exam. Participants passing the two tests will receive the NCT Level II designation.
- NAFA Certified Technician – Level I
- Own, read, and understand the Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Air Filtration Systems
- NAFA/SMACNA Members: $550 per person
- Non-NAFA Member: $1,150 per person
- All additional supplies for the training are included in the price. (Full face respirator and full body Tyvek® suit, etc.)
Contact NAFA Staff for an Exam Application.