Nov 3 – Nov 5 all-day
Due to the significant uncertainty we face with the expansion of COVID-19 cases, nationally and globally, NAFA leadership made the difficult decision to cancel the Annual Convention scheduled for November 3-5, 2020 at the Wyndham Grand in Clearwater Beach, FL. Keeping the health and safety of our member’s in the forefront, we have taken this action out of caution, in response to safety concerns, travel restrictions, and member organization’s budget constraints.
Our next planned in person meeting will be the 2021 Technical Seminar in the spring at the Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale. We will continue our partnership with the Wyndham Grand Hotel and return to Clearwater Beach, FL for the Annual Convention in the fall of 2021. Dates for both events are being confirmed now and will be released as soon as they are available.
NAFA is evaluating alternative formats to provide continued online educational opportunities and the Annual Business Meeting this fall in lieu of the Annual Convention.
NAFA President Tom Justice said “While we’re disappointed to have to cancel the 2020 Annual Convention the Board felt it was in the best interest of both the organization and our members. We’re committed to providing quality educational opportunities through the remainder of the year and we look forward to a larger than usual turnout at NAFA’s 2021 Technical Seminar!”
Thank you for your understanding and support during these difficult circumstances.
NAFA Board of Directors
Jan 25 – Jan 27 all-day
Need a hotel room reservation?
NAFA has a room block at:
720 S Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60605
- Room Rate: $179 + tax for single/double
- Shuttle service between the hotel and the event is provided.
- Guarantee Policy: A valid credit card is required to hold your reservation. The credit card must expire after your hotel stay. Reservation(s) not guaranteed with a credit card are subject to cancellation.
- Cancellation Policy: Guests must cancel reservations 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax.
- Special Policy: An early departure fee of one nights room and tax will apply if hotel is not notified of an early departure prior to or at check in. Failure to check-in on your scheduled arrival date will result in a no-show charge of one night’s room and tax.