To purchase, create an account and take the NCT exam online, follow below steps:
- go to this link: http://nafa2.csregs.com/
- Choose the “Exams” tab at the top
- Choose: “NAFA Certified Technician Exam-MEMBER [or NONMEMBER]”
- Qty = 1; click the “add to cart” button
- Click the “Secure Checkout” Button, you will see:
New users create account, create an account by providing the following:
- First Name:
- Middle Name:
- Last Name:
- Confirm Password:
- User Name:
- After you enter the above, click the button “Create Account”
- This will take you to next page where you fill out address, company, etc. – after entering information, click next
- You will see “Payment Method,” choose “credit card”
- Enter credit card information
- Click next
That’s it, you are done, you will then see three emails: 1) thanking you for your purchase, 2) requires you to validate your email address, this must be done in order to get the third email: 3) Course Authorization email. If you don’t see these, check your junk mail folder, look for emails with the extension: “@csregs.com.” Once all complete and you receive the course authorization, make sure to follow the browser setup instructions.
It is an open book exam – make sure they have access to the Installation, Operation & Maintenance of Air Filtration Systems.
Each examinee has 2 hours to take the timed exam. If you take too long on a question, it will time out. We suggest you plan to spend the 2 hours without break. (Exam average time: 45 min – 1 hr 15 min).
If you have any questions, please contact NAFA staff at (608) 310-7542. Good Luck!