NAFA is working to take filters from commodities buying to Life, Safety and Health purchase. Absolutely necessary with LEED Buildings.
Benefits of NAFA Membership
When your company is a member of the National Air Filtration Association, membership opens the doors to many opportunities. NAFA offers a community of CAFSs and NCTs that you can rely on for support; tools to help you manage your business, and professional development for you, your staff, and the producers who work with you.
|Access to a global network of air filtration pros|
|Affiliate organizations (ASHRAE, BOMA, IAQA, etc.)|
|AHR Expo participation|
|Air Media magazine|
|Best Practice Guidelines|
|Business and technical presentations access|
|CAFS certification program, testing and logo|
|Clean Air Award Program|
|Committee and task force opportunities|
|Discounted registration for NAFA conferences|
|Life Cycle Costing model|
|Member of HVAC & R Alliance organization|
|Members’ only online community|
|Monthly communications from headquarters|
|NAFA Foundation Scholarship program|
|NCT Level I & II certification program and testing|
|Participation in INDA Filtration Conferences|
|Social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)|
|Technical library of research papers
& resource material
Installation, Operation & Maintenanceof Air
Filtration Systems NAFA Guide to Air Filtration
|Training (sales, air filtration and HVAC & R topics)|
|Understanding MERV brochure and related materials|
|Website access with company listing|
- Distributor Member Company — Any entity engaged in the sale and/or service of residential, commercial, industrial air filtration, cleaning, purification, decontamination, sterilization, and monitoring devices, products, and components to end users and/or contractors who does not meet the definitions of the Manufacturer Member Company category. $520.00/year.
- Manufacturer Member Company — Any entity considered to be a manufacturer, national supplier, or distributor of residential, commercial, industrial air filtration, cleaning, purification, decontamination, sterilization, and monitoring devices, products, and components that sells primarily to Distributor Member Companies, retail distribution outlets, or entities that may be eligible for Distributor Member Company membership. $945.00/year.
- Supplemental Member Company — Any subsidiary, division, or branch office of a NAFA Distributor or Manufacturer Member Company may join NAFA as a Supplemental Member Company, under the same NAFA Member Company category as the parent member. Supplemental Members must be doing business under essentially the same name as the parent NAFA Member Company. A Supplemental Member Company is entitled to all the benefits of NAFA Member Company membership.
- Professional Member — Any individual, with an interest in air filtration, or who regularly designs, specifies or inspects air filters and/or air filtration systems, but does not directly and regularly participate in the manufacturing or sale and/or service of commercial/industrial air filtration. $125.00/year.
- Student Member any individual who is currently enrolled, full-time, in an accredited university, and is pursuing a course of study relating to the field of HVAC or air filtration. Student Members are entitled to attend NAFA functions at a greatly reduced rate, and purchase NAFA products at member prices. Students must renew membership each year, and are no longer eligible for student status upon graduation. Graduates will be encouraged to join NAFA as a voting member, or employee of a voting member. $25.00/year.
- NAFA Association Partner program is designed to provide education on air filtration, indoor air quality and air filtration systems and are open to members of ACCA; AFE; AIHA; ASHRAE; HARDI; IAQA; NADCA; NATE; RSES, or invited by current members of NAFA, who are not eligible for membership as any other membership type. This partnership allows these individuals to participate in NAFA events and purchase NAFA items at membership prices. Free Membership.