Benefits of NAFA Membership
Effective May 1 – September 30, Manufacturer, Distributor and Service/Allied Provider membership applicants receive 50% off the membership fee (for membership valid 5/1/2022-12/31/2022).
When your company is a member of the National Air Filtration Association, membership opens the doors to many opportunities. NAFA offers a community of CAFSs and NCTs that you can rely on for support; tools to help you manage your business, and professional development for you, your staff, and the producers who work with you.
- Distributor Member Company — Any entity engaged in the sale and/or service of residential, commercial, industrial air filtration, cleaning, purification, decontamination, sterilization, and monitoring devices, products, and components to end users and/or contractors who does not meet the definitions of the Manufacturer Member Company category. $520.00/year.
- Manufacturer Member Company — Any entity considered to be a manufacturer, national supplier, or distributor of residential, commercial, industrial air filtration, cleaning, purification, decontamination, sterilization, and monitoring devices, products, and components that sells primarily to Distributor Member Companies, retail distribution outlets, or entities that may be eligible for Distributor Member Company membership. $945.00/year.
- Supplemental Member Company — Any subsidiary, division, or branch office of a NAFA Distributor or Manufacturer Member Company may join NAFA as a Supplemental Member Company, under the same NAFA Member Company category as the parent member. Supplemental Members must be doing business under essentially the same name as the parent NAFA Member Company. A Supplemental Member Company is entitled to all the benefits of NAFA Member Company membership.
- Professional Member — Any individual, with an interest in air filtration, or who regularly designs, specifies or inspects air filters and/or air filtration systems, but does not directly and regularly participate in the manufacturing or sale and/or service of commercial/industrial air filtration. Contact NAFA for details on how to apply for Professional Membership.
- Service Provider/Allied Member Any person, facility or company who provides a product or service that is not related to the consultation, manufacture, sale and or service of commercial/industrial air filtration products or services may join as a Service Provider/Allied Member. $325.00/year. Contact NAFA for details on how to apply for Professional Membership.
- Student Member any individual who is currently enrolled, full-time, in an accredited university, and is pursuing a course of study relating to the field of HVAC or air filtration. Student Members are entitled to attend NAFA functions at a greatly reduced rate, and purchase NAFA products at member prices. Students must renew membership each year, and are no longer eligible for student status upon graduation. Graduates will be encouraged to join NAFA as a voting member, or employee of a voting member. $25.00/year. Contact NAFA for details on how to apply for Professional Membership.
|Access to a global network of air filtration pros|
|Affiliate organizations (ASHRAE, BOMA, IAQA, etc.)|
|AHR Expo participation|
|Air Media magazine|
|Best Practice Guidelines|
|Business and technical presentations access|
|CAFS certification program, testing and logo|
|Clean Air Award Program|
|Committee and task force opportunities|
|Discounted registration for NAFA conferences|
|Life Cycle Costing model|
|Member of HVAC & R Alliance organization|
|Members’ only online community|
|Monthly communications from headquarters|
|NAFA Foundation Scholarship program|
|NCT Level I & II certification program and testing|
|Participation in INDA Filtration Conferences|
|Social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)|
|Technical library of research papers
& resource material
Installation, Operation & Maintenanceof Air
Filtration Systems NAFA Guide to Air Filtration
|Training (sales, air filtration and HVAC & R topics)|
|Understanding MERV brochure and related materials|
|Website access with company listing|