NAFA is working to take filters from commodities buying to Life, Safety and Health purchase. Absolutely necessary with LEED Buildings.
Benefits of NAFA Membership – Join now and receive a 50% discount until December 31, 2018!
When your company is a member of the National Air Filtration Association, membership opens the doors to many opportunities. NAFA offers a community of CAFSs and NCTs that you can rely on for support; tools to help you manage your business, and professional development for you, your staff, and the producers who work with you.
|Access to a global network of air filtration pros|
|Affiliate organizations (ASHRAE, BOMA, IAQA, etc.)|
|AHR Expo participation|
|Air Media magazine|
|Best Practice Guidelines|
|Business and technical presentations access|
|CAFS certification program, testing and logo|
|Clean Air Award Program|
|Committee and task force opportunities|
|Discounted registration for NAFA conferences|
|Life Cycle Costing model|
|Member of HVAC & R Alliance organization|
|Members’ only online community|
|Monthly communications from headquarters|
|NAFA Foundation Scholarship program|
|NCT Level I & II certification program and testing|
|Participation in INDA Filtration Conferences|
|Social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)|
|Technical library of research papers
& resource material
Installation, Operation & Maintenanceof Air
Filtration Systems NAFA Guide to Air Filtration
|Training (sales, air filtration and HVAC & R topics)|
|Understanding MERV brochure and related materials|
|Website access with company listing|
- Active Member Company — Any entity engaged in the sale and/or service of commercial/industrial air filtration, cleaning, purification, decontamination, sterilization, and monitoring devices, products, and components to end users and/or contractors, who does not meet the definitions of the Associate Member Company category. $520.00/year.
- Associate Member Company — Any entity considered to be a manufacturer, national supplier, or distributor of commercial/industrial air filtration, cleaning, purification, decontamination, sterilization, and monitoring devices, products, and components that sells primarily to Active Member Companies, retail distribution outlets, or entities that may be eligible for Active Member Company membership. $945.00/year
- Professional Member — Any individual who as part of his or her professional activity regularly designs, specifies, or inspects air filters and/or air filtration systems, but does not directly and regularly participate in the manufacturing or sale and/or service of commercial/industrial air filtration products. Students, consultants, or individuals with an interest in air filtration may join as a Professional Member, if they are not directly and regularly involved with the manufacture or sale and/or service of commercial/industrial air filtration products. $125.00/year
- General Member — Any individual with an interest in air filtration but is not directly or regularly involved with the manufacture or sale and/or service of commercial/industrial air filtration products. Download a Membership Application. Student Member any individual who is currently enrolled, full-time, in an accredited university, and is pursuing a course of study relating to the field of air filtration. Download a Membership Application. NAFA Sponsored Partner available to NAFA Members only. This program allows NAFA Members to sponsor a local HVAC individual, who could not otherwise join NAFA as an Active or Associate Member, into the NAFA organization who is a client or customer of the NAFA Member Company. This partnership allows these individuals to participate in NAFA events and purchase NAFA items at membership prices. This is a non-voting position. $125.00/year
- NAFA Association Partner and Sponsored Partner programs are designed to provide education on air filtration, indoor air quality and air filtration systems and are open to members of ACCA; AFE; AIHA; ASHRAE; HARDI; IAQA; NADCA; NATE; RSES, or invited by current members of NAFA, who are not eligible for membership as an Active or Associate Member. This partnership allows these individuals to participate in NAFA events and purchase NAFA items at membership prices. Free Membership