Dear NAFA Members and 2020 Technical Seminar Registrants:

Like most of you, the NAFA leadership team has been monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As it continues to spread, our thoughts go out to all who have been affected. We have heard from many of you and appreciate you reaching out to show your concerns. We have also heard from a number of organizations in the last 24 hours that are implementing travel restrictions that would greatly reduce our attendance. Due to the ever-changing situation, the impact of cancellations on the success of the meeting and the well-being of the NAFA community being a top priority, the NAFA Board of Directors has made the very difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Technical Seminar scheduled for March 31-April 2 in Phoenix.

We extend our sincere appreciation to everyone involved in the planning of this event and are looking at ways to bring some of the education to you in a virtual format.

If you were planning on attending the NAFA Technical Seminar, here is how the meeting cancellation affects you:


There are two options for your registration fees:

  1. Receive a full refund
  2. Be issued a credit to be applied to a future event

Hotel Reservations and Flight/Travel Arrangements

You should cancel your reservations directly. Please refer to your confirmations for instructions on cancellation.  

Please email Terry Driscoll at and let her know which option you would like to select. 

As always, thank you for your support of NAFA and please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.


Michelle Czosek, CAE

NAFA Executive Director 
1818 Parmenter St., Ste 300, Middleton, WI 53562