Biosafety laboratories are being planned and built across the United States and internationally. Most all of these facilities have bag-in/bag-out HEPA filtered biohazard filtration systems that require changing on a regular basis.
NCT Level II Training – Bag in / Bag out (BIBO)
The need for properly trained personnel for this hazardous protocol has prompted the National Air Filtration Association to launch the NAFA Certified Technician Level II accreditation program. This program involves a 3 hour tutorial, a 50-question open-book written exam and practical exam. Participants passing the two tests will receive the NCT Level II designation. The inaugural training session was held at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Downtown Indianapolis, Indiana.
- NAFA Certified Technician – Level I
- Own, read, and understand 2nd Edition of the Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Air Filtration Systems
- NAFA/SMACNA Members: $300 per person
- Non NAFA Member: $900 per person
- Plus Additional Cost for supplies for the training including Full Face Respirator and Full Body Tyvek Suit: $218 per person.
Contact NAFA Staff for an Exam Application at 757.313.7400 or email@example.com.